Whether you are building a new roof or repairing the existing one, choosing right kind of roofing shingle is crucial. There are numerous kinds of roofing materials available in the market and homeowners need to be meticulous to choose the shingles that are cost-effective and live-up to their expectations. Today, people can make choice among standard 3 tab shingles, laminate and designer shingles. Shingles can also attain look of traditional slate, shake tile and any other appearance matching your home exterior. We, at Priority Roofing, offer an array of roofing shingles of many colors, styles, profiles, textures, price and material.
Types of Roofing Shingles
- Fiberglass Shingles – Fiberglass Shingles are widely used in residential roofing and relatively inexpensive. The plus point of our coated fiberglass shingles is that they keep your roofs cool during summers earning you a rebate. In our arsenal, three-tab shingles, laminated shingles and many designer fiberglass shingles are also present to add elegance to your space. Fiberglass shingles can serve you for around 25 to 30 years.
- Wood Shingles – Wood Shingles are known for rendering great aesthetic appeal because of their natural appearance. There are different types of wood used to create shingles that includes cedar, redwood and so on. They can last long for 30 to 50 years.
- Metal Roofs – Metal Shingles are apt for the homes having flat or steep roofline. They are durable and serve reliably for around 50 years. They symbolizes strength and performance. Our contractors make sure to install the shingles meticulously.
- Slate Shingles – Slate Shingles have a life span of 50 years. These are extremely durable and provide leak-free roofs. Synthetic slate product is another option that homeowners can consider as it also render the similar appearance.
- Tile Shingles – Tile Shingles are the most durable material as it can last up to 80 years. These shingles render unique and most advanced appearance. Tiles are generally heavy in weight. Thus, our contractors will suggest these shingles after analyzing the roof.
Our contractors at Priority Roofing will first analyze the condition of your roof. This roof analysis is crucial to recognize the current status of your roof and inspect any signs of weather damage and poor ventilation. After inspecting the roof meticulously, we will recommend precise repair or replacement services to our clients.
Our Roofing Jobs
Our roofing contractors undertake several roofing tasks while installing shingles in any residential setting such as:
- Inspecting the roof decking by removing the existing shingles.
- Replacing the damaged or worn-out roof decking.
- Around valleys, skylights and chimneys, our contractors install ice and water shield.
- Replacement of all the pipe collar boots.
- Replacing damaged flashings.
- Firm installation of shingle with 5-6 nails, relying upon the roof pitch.
- Installation of roof ventilation.
- Clean up all the debris, nails and other roofing waste.
- Inspecting the roof after completion of job.
Why Count on Us?
Priority Roofing offers professional and reliable roofing services across Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph. We ensure that our clients understand the whole installation process and clear all their doubts. Our contractors will be happy to explain you about different types of shingles and their benefits.
Call us now to get quotes for roofing shingles in your residential settings.