Every house and business requires a sturdy and well-installed roof to ensure the safety and security of their family members and belongings. You need a roof that ensures years of trouble-free service. But, do you know that a roof coating can significantly increase the lifespan of your roof, no matter if it is installed recently or 10 years ago?
Roof coating not only adds life to your roof, but, also minimize your heat energy costs and improve the UV and waterproofing protection for the roof. We all know our roofs are exposed to heat and other harsh climatic conditions over the years. Such exposure leads to chemical breakdown that eventually ruin the overall appearance and function of your roof. Roof coatings not only maintain the aesthetic appearance of the structure, but also lend strength and longevity.
Five Advantages of Roof Coatings
- Reduced cooling bills. Energy Star qualified roof coatings substantially decreases the roof’s surface temperature and maintain your inside temperature. Quality roof coatings also protect the roof from harmful ultraviolet and infrared sunlight. It keeps your roof cool and reduce the utility bills.
- Extended roof life. The right roof coating will increase your roof’s lifespan and improve its waterproofing quality. It will also reflect the harmful sun rays and prevent UV damage. This way you can reduce your maintenance expenses while increasing the longevity of your investment.
- Useful with a variety of materials. Roof coatings are formulated to complement a comprehensive range of roofing surface types, including asphalt roofs, galvanized metal, wood, composite roofs, and other materials.
- Avoiding early roof replacement. It is necessary to repair the small leaks and other minor damages before applying roof coating. In some cases, you can avoid complete roof replacement if you utilize the right coating.
- Fade resistance. Reflective roof coatings help maintain the color of your roofing system over the years. This improves the overall appearance of your home and maintain its beauty as it ages.
Consider Roof Coating
Roof coating can be the best solution to get a long lasting roof. This simple yet effective method can extend the life of your roof. Make sure you hire a licensed and insured roofing contractor in Cambridge to do this roof maintenance job. You can call our roofing contractors at Priority Roofing for residential roof installation, maintenance and repair work in Cambridge and Waterloo. Our contractors will help you decide the best roofing material and coating for your house.